Government of India has taken decision in accordance with 2nd Administrative Reforms Commission and the 6th Central Pay Commission to move towards a competency based human Resource Development/Management Framework.
Keeping in view of the resolution of the Government of India and the guidance of DOPT there is a proposal to reorient/strengthen/supplement/change the Human Resource Management and Development processes of P&TAFS to move them to a ‘Competency Based Framework’. A series of projects are proposed to be undertaken for this purpose as detailed below : -
- Strengthening of Institutional arrangements for HRM and Knowledge Management systems for P&TAFS.
- Training Need Analysis, Course Design and Development for current and emerging training needs.
- Development and implementation of competency frame work and Personality/Performance Assessment Mechanisms for P&TAFS at all levels.
- Development and implementation of Integrity frame work for IP&TAFS to encourage high ethical standards, strengthen accountability and combat corruption.
- Developing and piloting new capacity development initiatives in the Communication Sector.
- Standardization processes, Benchmarking and Quality certification of IP&TAFS offices.
- Setting up of e-learning systems.
- Impact study analysis & Sectoral surveys.