At present, a Trainees Hostel constructed with Pre-fabricated structure having an area 1550 Sq.Mts is operational for accommodating the participants, faculty members and dignitaries coming to NICF. The Trainees Hostel consisting of 20 guest rooms and 02 VVIP rooms and 2 VIP for senior officers and special guests.
It has a special dining room for senior officers, a general dining room for other guests and a lounge provided with a TV and other general recreation facilities. Each of the deluxe room has been provided with a microwave and a small refrigerator, a TV and a telephone connection through the campus EPABX exchange with direct inward dialing facility.
Rules for stay at Hostel :
- Visitors to the hostel will not be permitted after 10.00 P.M. They will have to leave the campus by 10.00 P.M. officer trainees shall not be allowed to stay off campus after 10 pm without prior permission.
- The NICF reserves the right of admission of a visitor to the hostel. Prior permission from the Competent Authority is required for stay of Guest/Relatives of Trainees. They will have to bear the charges of room rent prescribed by the NICF.
- Cooking of any food item or preparation of food in the hostel room is not permitted.
- Hostel residents will be responsible for any loss or damage caused to the property of the Institute, whether movable or immovable, either by themselves or by the spouse, relative(s) or visitor(s).
- The residents are expected to allow employees of the Hostel Administration to access their rooms for cleaning, repairs, and maintenance and security purposes.
- The residents are required to use waste-paper baskets etc and cooperate with the hostel management in maintaining cleanliness.
- In order to conserve energy & water and avoid waste, the residents are expected to switch off the lights, fans etc. while leaving room and close the bathroom and washbasin taps after use.
- Officer trainees who have been deputed for Field Attachment/OJT Courses and permitted for leave must vacate the room and hand over the key to Hostel Manager/Receptionist before leaving. A register is available at the Hostel Reception in which Departure and Arrival time has to be recorded. Officer trainees are not allowed to stay outside the Hostel overnight without prior permission.
- Consumption of alcoholic drinks, narcotics or any kind of intoxicants is strictly prohibited in the Hostel premises. Those found violating this rule are liable for disciplinary action. Smoking is strictly prohibited in Trainees Hostel and NICF Campus.
- The residents should take care of their personal belongings during their stay.
- The Probationers are bound to take meals in NICF Hostel and no change in menu will be done as the menu is fixed and final. Regular mess register will be maintained for Probationers.
- Officer trainees should take the Morning tea, Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner in the Mess only.If the Officer Trainees do not want to be served any meals, he/she will inform the Hostel Manager/Canteen Manager/Caretaker at least one day before. Food is not served in hostel rooms.